As an artist I combine the concepts of contemporary art with creative action in society, creating art projects in collaboration with individuals, communities, companies & institutions. Art can bring people together and foster understanding of each other and the world. The artists view offers valuable insights for our lives, our development and our society.
As a therapist I provide a save environment to whole-bodily explore the realm beyond (yet) denoted and consciously fathomed life experiences. I am specialized in contemporary arts therapy working in, with and in-between multiple medias like: painting, drawing, collage, movement, dance and performance, installation and sculpture, video, photography and animation, music and singing, poetry and writing! Whatever suits my clients best.
I am focusing on work-, as well as family-based stress & burn-out, anxiety or depression, loss, bereavement and grief, working in long term as well as short term therapy with adults, young adults and children.
E D U C A T I O N
- 9/2018: Master of Arts (M.A.), Expressive Arts Therapy, MSH Medical School Hamburg – University of Applied Sciences,
- Prof. Peter Sinapius, Thesis: The Art(therap)ist Is Present. Between sensation-driven impulse-recognition & aesthetic restraint
- 11/2014: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Cultural Studies, Academy of Fine Arts Vienna,
- Prof. Elisabeth v. Samsonow, Thesis: Contemporary Art & Public Television
- 6/2006: Master of Arts (M.A.), Painting and Graphic Art,
- Prof. Franz Graf, Academy of Fine Arts Vienna